YOUR SOCIAL COACH.
I teach analytical males (engineers, developers, scientists, thinkers etc.) how to connect with other people better, by developing their social skills.
I’m based in Brisbane, Australia, and I coach men all over the world.
As your social coach, I’ll show you how to…
- Never run out of things to say.
- Overcome shyness and anxiety.
- Have meaningful conversations.
- Develop your personality, confidence and leadership skills.
- Build strong relationships with friends and sexual partners.
- Be present in the moment, by turning off your analytical mind.
- And more.
Where to start?
“I’ve had trouble with social interactions (especially in new settings) and making conversation with people I don’t know. This was an AMAZING read. It put things into a perspective I’ve never thought of before. Thank you for this wonderful tool.” – Joe M.
READ MY ARTICLES:
- How Meditation Kind Of Helps Get You Laid
- Here’s Why Your Stories Are Boring (AND How To Make Them Captivating)
- How To Make Friends By Being Selfish
- How To Open Up With Friends And Family
- Here’s Why People Don’t Open Up To You
- 3 Practical Ways To Fix A Bad Mood (Without Diet, Exercise or Fluff Positivity)
- How To Start A Conversation With Nothing To Say
- The Elephant In Your Head: How To Snap Out Of An Anxious Mood
- This Cover Letter Got Me Flown From London To Hollywood For A Job Interview
- How 5 Beard Strokers Improved Their Lives in 2015
- Quick Meditation Hack: Reset Your Mind In Under 5 Minutes
- How To Stop Being Boring: The “F#ck It” Philosophy
- The Simple Guide to Becoming Superhuman: A Crude Break-Down Of Meditation
- How I Tamed My Social Anxiety (Through Sex Therapy)
- How To Improve Your Social Skills, Without Talking To Anyone