I started Beard Strokings to help analytical minds like myself (engineers, developers, scientists, thinkers etc.) connect with other people more deeply.
I’ll teach you:
- How to get close with people, without crossing the line.
- How to start a conversation with nothing to say.
- How to make yourself magnetic.
- How to turn off your analytical mind & have your creative mind talk for you.
- And more.
Where to start?
If you want to learn how to genuinely connect with other humans through conversation, the guide below is your starting point. It’s a 10-minute rollercoaster ride of practical tips that’ll transform your social life. You’ll also get my new articles by email.
“I’ve had trouble with social interactions (especially in new settings) and making conversation with people I don’t know. This was an AMAZING read. It put things into a perspective I’ve never thought of before. Thank you for this wonderful tool.” – Joe M.
And if you’re interested you can get a free coaching session via Skype here.
READ MY ARTICLES:
- Here’s Why Your Stories Are Boring (AND How To Make Them Captivating)
- How To Make Friends By Being Selfish
- How To Open Up With Friends And Family
- Here’s Why People Don’t Open Up To You
- 3 Practical Ways To Fix A Bad Mood (Without Diet, Exercise or Fluff Positivity)
- How To Start A Conversation With Nothing To Say
- The Elephant In Your Head: How To Snap Out Of An Anxious Mood
- This Cover Letter Got Me Flown From London To Hollywood For A Job Interview
- How 5 Beard Strokers Improved Their Lives in 2015
- Quick Meditation Hack: Reset Your Mind In Under 5 Minutes
- How To Stop Being Boring: The “F#ck It” Philosophy
- The Simple Guide to Becoming Superhuman: A Crude Break-Down Of Meditation
- How I Tamed My Social Anxiety (Through Sex Therapy)
- How To Improve Your Social Skills, Without Talking To Anyone